First Day

Hi Jacob & Leona & daddy,

I got up at 6am this morning so I could start getting adjusted to Paris time. I felt a bit nervous about traveling today. Sometimes mommy has a hard time doing new things or doing things that I haven’t done in a while. But I’m glad I’m doing this, because it helps me to grow and be more brave. 



This is a picture of me and daddy when he dropped me off at Jen Ah-Yi’s house. We rode a car together to the airport. 

Jen Ah-Yi was busy with Duke so she didn’t hear me ring the doorbell. But it was okay, the weather was really nice, so I just waited patiently outside and ate a snack. 

This is Jen Ah-Yi with Duke, she gives him frozen yogurt with food as a snack. Duke was very excited to see me and kept jumping on me. But I was supposed to ignore him so he wouldn’t pee on the ground. 

Hi Duke!

And here is all 4 of us finally on the way to the airport!! I got a bit car sick though because the driver was a bit of a rough driver. But I survived. Whew. 

This was when I first got on the plane to my layover. I sat next to the window and I slept almost the entire time because I was very sleepy. 

Now I’m at the Dulles airport in Washington, DC waiting for my next flight to Belgium. It’s going to be an almost 8 hour flight I think, and I plan on eating a quick dinner and sleeping as much as I can. 

I can’t wait to show you guys more of my trip. I love you all so so so so much. Daddy, please give JJ and Mei Mei some attack kisses from me. Thanks :)



(5pm Thursday Atlanta/Washington time)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First full day in Paris

Last day before heading back home!!!

Last Day in Paris & back to Brussels